- It uses natural components of your body tissues, thus reducing the risk of adverse reactions or infection.
- In addition to regenerating tissues, it also provides pain relief.
- Certain degenerative conditions and injuries which were previously only treated by surgery, may now show significant improvement with regenerative medicine, delaying or altogether avoiding the need for surgery. This is particularly beneficial for the aged and those with health conditions in whom surgery is not recommended.
- In combination with surgery, it enhances healing and recovery.
- Regenerative medicine procedures take no more than 2 hours and you can return to your activities in a day or two, making it ideal for sports professionals and those who do not wish to be disabled by a surgical procedure and a long recovery period.
- The effects of treatment are usually long lasting and may be repeated if necessary
Many millions of adult stem cells are found in every human. Our body uses stem cells as one way of repairing itself. Studies have illustrated that if adult stem cells are harvested and then injected at the site of diseased or damaged tissue, reconstruction of the tissue is feasible under the right circumstances. These cells can be collected from blood, fat, bone marrow, dental pulp, skeletal muscle and other sources. Cord blood provides yet another source of adult stem cells. Scientists and clinicians are developing and refining their ability to prepare harvested stem cells to be injected into patients to repair diseased or damaged tissue.
Medicine that’s based on you.
The body is a powerful thing: constructed with the building blocks needed to help heal itself. But as the body ages, those regenerative abilities slow dramatically and we are left with the question: is there a way to supplement our body's ability to heal itself? We like to think of regenerative medicine as cooperative medicine: a way of working with the care continuum and your body. Science that benefits everybody starts with understanding the power of regenerative medicine. That is, it’s cooperative nature. As your body loses its ability to repair itself, our products cooperate with your body's natural functions to help supplement, cushion and provide support right where it’s needed. Whether you’re 18 or 68, it’s about aiding your ideal regenerative environment in the least invasive or disruptive way possible. Patients and doctors are surely aligned; nobody wants unnecessary pain or surgery. That’s precisely why we provide options; when a steroid shot or ibuprofen isn’t enough but surgery feels like a leap..., there’s the option of regenerative medicine. And even when surgery is necessary, we are there with products to support tissue repair and recovery. It’s a full-circle view that’s patient-focused and bound to a higher standard.